David Hope | Pacific Rim Labs CEO
David Hope, CEO - is no stranger to organic analysis having spent over thirty-five years in the environmental lab business. He has been instrumental in setting up two dioxin labs in the 1980's before moving into a management role. More recently, Dave has been marketing analytical services in North American and International markets.
- 1980 - BSc Chemistry, University of Victoria
- 1980-1989 - Lab technician, GC/MS operator Seakem Oceanography Ltd.
- 1989-1991 - Organic Lab Manager, Zenon Environmental Labs
- 1991-1999 - General Manager, Zenon Environmental Labs (purchased by Philip Analytical Services in 1996)
- 1999-2001 - Executive Director, Canadian Environment Industry Assoc of BC
- 2001-2002 - President, AXYS Analytical Services
- 2003 - founding partner and CEO, Pacific Rim Laboratories Inc.
- Testified as an expert on "The Fate of Oil in the Marine Environment"
- Chaired Organic Methods Committee, BC-MOELP Lab Manual
- Chaired Japan/Korea Cluster, Canadian Environment Industry Association
- First Vice-Chair Canadian Environment Industry Association
- Chair, Asian Working Group, Trade Team Canada Environment
- Past President, Canadian Council of Independent Laboratories
- P.Chem., Association of the Chemical Profession of British Columbia